Saturday 21 March 2009

Time - where does it go??


Seriously!


I was quite ill just after christmas this year, and I don't think I've REALLY recovered since, snots and lethargy. Yum....


I've come to the conclusion that it's just cos I'm doing too damn much! I think I need a holiday....I definitely need a holiday. Zoo is fab, but it's amazing just how much time one day every 2 weeks is, when it's one of your four days off a fortnight.


This weekends tiredness is of my own making though I suspect, Wednesday night was a spectacular failure of a 'sensible' night. 8 or so pints later.........we're trying to convince a sober someone that a threesome with 2 completely fecked females is a GREAT idea! The allure we must have been exuding can only have been matched by the odour....the odour of stale beer. In our defence we were joking....at first anyway...by the end we were trying to figure out how exactly this was going to work when neither of us had ANY desire whatsoever to see the other in the altogether.


Clothes-on Threesome?? It may have been a first!


That, and the fact that last weekend I was in Dublin...drinking and travelling equal general knackeredness.


St John Thursday.....I almost fell asleep on the bus to Streatham, I mean, REALLY nearly fell asleep. Generally I tend to doze a bit on the bus, but I was in full head nodding mode, the kind where you're drooling on your overly-polite nextdoor person before you realise what's going on. Bless them for not walloping you in the face.


More early nights and free weekends for Becki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment