Tuesday, 31 March 2009
Saturday, 28 March 2009
Ahhhhhhhh!! Look at the poor liddle robster-goggie!! Come to think of it...look at the state of the hobs, only just noticed that. If you're going to take pictures then sort it aaaaaaaat people!
That made me laugh, just had to share.
Chillaxing at the homestead today, after the initial slight mingingness of getting up this morning (one too many beers with the wiluf last night) I've had something to eat (sausage roll, chicken tikka bites and 2 petit filous) and a nice shower and feeling better.
Going to Hackney City Farm with the Jobie tomorrow! I'm gonna see the piggies and the cows and the horsies and the sheeps and goats and CHIKINZ!! I really want chickens when I get my own place with a garden :)
Going to check out the new homestead Monday night too....how exciting!!
Update on sister blog! - When Nicki was little she cut her bum on the bidet climbing from the bath to the toilet!! Mehheheheheheheheheheheh!!
Sorry Nicki :o)
Thursday, 26 March 2009
When we were younger we fought like cat and dog, I seem to remember scissors even being thrown at one point!! Eeek!! There were brief moments of calm though...look at this, bless us!
Now, mum must have made an extra special effort for this photo after the one from the year before, which I won't even try and dig up to post. It seems that we had a slight aversion to preening during our childhood. We had National Trust 'passports', the photos in these were truely hideous! My hair resembled the nest of a psychotic albatross and Nicki appeared to have a some kind of bruise...or perhaps chocolate on her face. Could you not have CLEANED us first???!!!
- She owns approximately one million and two pairs of shoes
- She has a bag to match every pair of shoes
- She has a chocolate Nesquik fetish
- When she grows up she wants to be a kipper
- She will readily attack people for a tasty snack
- Possessesssesss one of the best senses of humour I've ever known
- Got her hamster 'Hammy' so fat that a) we had to replace his house for a larger model, b) he fell onto his side and couldn't get back up again, c) when he died we had to fork out for a crane to bury him in the garden
- She has a penchant for sexually assulting snowmen
*one of these is false, only one.
Well, hopefully this is suitably embarrassing for now...if not I have plenty more I can write about, don't I Nicki!!! :D I shall leave you with some evidence of my last fact....
Wednesday, 25 March 2009
Tuesday, 24 March 2009
- Stay and try to find someone to move in with me...either a mate or a random by advertising on the interwebs
- Move back in with my parents....shudderment*
- Move in by myself (the most attractive prospect if I can afford it)
- Convince/force a mate to let me move in with them
- Move into a flat/houseshare where I'd run the risk of ending up with someone I dislike
*Just to clarify, love the parents to bits, but once you've moved out it's hard to go back....I need my own space, and they don't have enough of it!
So I've spent this morning on property finder looking at places in Croydon and Walthamstow....worlds apart I know, but I'd like to be close to either family or friends. Much as I like my own space, I don't want to be out in the sticks all alone!
I just hope Daddeh has plenty of room in the van.........