- Stay and try to find someone to move in with me...either a mate or a random by advertising on the interwebs
- Move back in with my parents....shudderment*
- Move in by myself (the most attractive prospect if I can afford it)
- Convince/force a mate to let me move in with them
- Move into a flat/houseshare where I'd run the risk of ending up with someone I dislike
*Just to clarify, love the parents to bits, but once you've moved out it's hard to go back....I need my own space, and they don't have enough of it!
So I've spent this morning on property finder looking at places in Croydon and Walthamstow....worlds apart I know, but I'd like to be close to either family or friends. Much as I like my own space, I don't want to be out in the sticks all alone!
I just hope Daddeh has plenty of room in the van.........