Friday 8 May 2009

This weekend

Well the last few days have been a little uneventful, thankfully, after last weekend.

I spent most of the day yesterday sneaking around with tuna and trying not to stink the common room out. It's so stuffy in there I was convinced that as soon as I opened the tin I'd have a sea of miffed faces glaring over at me. Luckily enough, there was only one very old lady in there and she seemed too engrossed in her mail to be concerned!

Dinner was lovely, I made myself a nice low fat meal, you can read about it here if you're VERY interested! It contained quite a lot of chilli, and at some point I definitely picked my nose with 'chilli finger'.....owie. Luckily enough I managed not to rub my eyes, that would have been bad!

This weekend I may not be around much, I'm spending it with the folks, so it's bad manners to spend all day writing for people on the interwebz. I'm moving the rest of my stuff this weekend so I get to see my Steve :) Sunday I'm doing the dreaded 'Race (walk) for Life' which will be much fun. Nicki and I are doing it with mum, and mum can't run, so luckily I've managed to get out of having to 'train', which I am eternally grateful for.

I promised you a gerbera picture, here are a couple, her name is Geraldine :)




No comments:

Post a Comment